Menu Close

Bloggers! Don’t quit your day job

A recent BRW article mentioned that blogging is going professional. For self-employed bloggers who earn revenue from advertising, the mean annual advertising revenue is $US122,000 ($132,000), according to a survey by blog search engine Technorati has found. Interestingly, 32 percent of bloggers are self employed with 17 percent counting on blogging as their primary source of income. That’s encouraging until you realise that there are 187 million hits for blogs worldwide which means unless you have specific skills and strategies – DON’T QUIT YOUR DAY JOB!

If you want to learn how the top 5% of Internet Marketers (including bloggers) make more than the other 95% combined, you really must consider attending our 3-day Exponential Internet Marketing Bootcamp – coming up in Melbourne in a few weeks.

Think of it this way – there are people, working from home making $100,000+/year. What are they doing that you’re not?

Then consider this – There’s a concept called Flipping Websites For Profit that PAYS you up to $100/hour to get you to make $1,000/month on your way to $100,000/year of passive income… This program will be highlighted at the Exponential Internet Marketing Bootcamp

Contact us now while seats remain available –

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *