Just in case you needed a few more reasons to START or KEEP blogging…
There are a lot of stats out there, but these speak to why blogging has become mainstream:
- There are now over 1.4 million BRAND NEW blog posts EVERY SINGLE day!
- 22 of the 100 most popular websites in the world are now blogs that get on-going traffic.
- Blog readers average 23 hours online each week in front of their screens – say it with me… Ka-Ching!
- Blogs are easy to launch half the bloggers polled recently said it took less than 2 months from initial concept to launch of their blog.
- A whopping 9 out of 10 (88%) saw a boost in search engine ranking within 3 months of launch – this is normal for the search engines to get past their ‘grace’ period and knock off the SEO ‘cheaters’
- 2 out of 3 bloggers (62%) saw an increase in sales within 3 months of the launch of their blog, which means blogging pays!
- It doesn’t matter much what you blog about, blog readership is growing among ALL demographics.
- It gets better – blog readership is now at 1 out of every 4 Internet users who say they read blogs DAILY which means you have an on-going RELATIONSHIP with this audience.
So there you have it – MORE reasons to START or KEEP BLOGGING!