Menu Close

KEYwords are Key to blogging success

I am sure you’re heard of the Pareto Principle, the 80-20 Rule… For blogging it’s 20% of your keywords accounts for 80% of your affiliate sales.

What makes these keywords different and why they are important is how you will increase the Return On Investment (ROI) of your blog.

While everyone is running around trying to build massive keyword lists, it’s just not needed – IF you have an Exponential Mindset™.

I can hear you all the way over here…”But Marc, what about the long tail?” The long tail keywords are great, but only if they convert into sales or opt-ins which then convert into sales right? Otherwise, they’re just a big
waste of time and money decreasing your ROI.

The first thing to do is find keywords that are more likely to be BUYER keywords, relevant keywords actively being searched when a BUYER is looking for something specific.

By using an easy keyword level tracking tool, and a few good research tools this becomes relatively easy.* Next is getting rid of all the non-money-making keywords that do nothing for you other than increasing your ad spend on the winning keywords.

Once you start having some known converting keywords in your arsenal you then want to push these keywords to the MAX by targeting the organic rankings for these keywords by using
placement targeting and by using the content network to get much cheaper clicks.

That means you need to optimise the use of those KEYWORDS IN YOUR BLOG…

In an upcoming post I’ll review the three KEYS of keyword blog optimisation strategies.

Until then, keep blogging and pushing…

Onward and upward!
Dr Marc Dussault

Australia’s #1 Exponential Growth Strategist


* We reveal these tools in our Internet Mastery Platinum Program. Consider these tools like having the answers to a final exam 2 to 3 weeks before you have to write it… It’s the unfair advantage the top 5% of Internet Marketers keep to themselves so they keep making more than the other 95% COMBINED.

Intrigued? You can attend a one-day Internet Millionaire Marketing Day in Melbourne on Saturday December 6…

1 Comment

  1. Pingback:Add Case Studies to Your Blog Posts at Australian Blogs Blog

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *